Vochol® will be on display at the Denver International Airport from June – August, 2012
|Mtro. Francisco Bautista working on the Vochol®|
- Connected to the theme (but not replicate) VOCHOL® – Artistic Idea as the Vehicle
- Student collaboration, expanded use of the imagination, unique ideas
- Creative surface for your canvas and material choice – No Flat Surfaces
- Can be connected to Mythology, History, Cultural, or Create your own story
- All arts disciplines are encouraged to participate
- Material fees are available if needed - let me know
- Student artwork will be displayed at D.I.A. during the VOCHOL® exhibit
- Submitted work completed by May 15 / images of work submitted to Arts Dept.
- Student field trip Unveiling Ceremony to D.I.A., tentative dates are May 22 or 23 (buses provided)
- RSVP to Capucinefirstname.lastname@example.org and for additional information.
Photos Alex Piedra Buena